Strategic Procurement Website
The complete online resource dedicated to doing business with the City of Houston.
Strategic Procurement is the primary organization within the City authorized to issue bid invitations and request for proposals, process and release purchase orders and administer term contracts.
Our Mission is to manage, facilitate and provide the highest quality, value-added procurement services that exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
Strategic Procurement Departmental Links
- Existing Suppliers Login
- Projected Procurement Opportunities
- NIGP Code Search and Commodity Provider Search
- Overview of Bid/RFP Processes
- Records Management
- The City Purchasing Agent
- Employee Directory & Org Chart
- Citywide DPU (Departmental Purchasing Unit) Contact List
- Site Search
- Site Map
City Hall Building
901 Bagby Street
Houston, TX 77002